PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
This acceptable use policy sets out the rules that apply when you use our site, link to our site, or interact with our site in any way.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.repose-space.co.uk is a site operated by Ivanova Fitness Ltd t/a Repose (”We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11693672 and have our registered office at 71 Queen Victoria Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4V 4BE. Our studio address is 40 Kensington High Street, London W8 4PW. Our VAT number is 350 0670 35.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our customer service line on +44 (0)7552020469.
By using our site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
Our Terms and Conditions also apply to your use of our site.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 24th August 2020.
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
- To knowingly transmit any data or send any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of our site;
- Any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our site; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
The Intellectual Property rights in all contents of our site and supplied as part of the products or services, and in the Repose and Repose Space brands’ trade marks and logos (“Materials”) are owned by Ivanova Fitness Ltd. Except to the extent expressly set out by us, you are not allowed to make any copies of any part of any Materials, or remove or change anything on our site, include or create links to or from our site without our written authority, or remove or change any copyright, trade mark or other Intellectual Property right notices contained in any Materials or copies thereof.
“Repose” and “Repose Space” are registered trade marks owned by Ivanova Fitness Ltd. You must not use the Repose and/or Repose Space brands, logos or marks without a written licence from us.
BREACH OF THIS POLICY
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site
- Issue of a warning to you
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
- Further legal action against you
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We will also in its absolute discretion fully co-operate with law enforcement and other relevant authorities with respect to any investigation of suspected unlawful activity or violation of network security.
HOW THIS CONTRACT CAN BE TRANSFERRED
We can transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to any third party, provided this does not adversely affect your rights under these terms.
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.